WELCOME TO SUMMER IN VIRGINIA'S BLUE RIDGE
From the flowing scenic rivers and mountains full of blooms, to wonderful live music, sports, events and more, Summer is a wonderful time to plan your historic getaway to The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center and visit the Roanoke Valley in Virginia’s Blue Ridge! The arrival of summer welcomes a burgeoning festival season in the Roanoke Valley with music, art, film, beer, and more! There's always a fun celebration happening during a summer visit. It's also the perfect time to experience an epic biking experience in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
View and book one our signature packages below to celebrate spring and visit Virginia's Blue Ridge today!
ROANOKE MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE PACKAGE
The mountains are calling. Hit the trails and get out in the wild with the Roanoke Mountain Adventures package!
Virginia's Blue Ridge has it all! Experience beautiful rivers and creeks for kayaking, SUPing and canoeing, amazing spots for birding and wildlife watching, interesting geocaching opportunities, hiking trails with stunning panoramic views,and challenging road and mountain biking trails. Bring your gear or rent from our friends at Roanoke Mountain Adventures! The package includes:
- Adventure Pack including bottled water, energizer drink, packaged granola bars, California trail mix, bananas and a local guide to outdoor fun in the valley
- A certificate for 20 percent off a guided trip or equipment rental, or trail shuttle service with Roanoke Mountain Adventures
- Valet Parking
Based on availability. If utilizing the 20% off at Roanoke Mountain Adventures, your arrangements must be booked in advance by calling 540.525.8295.
Roanoke Mountain Adventures is a full service outfitter based in beautiful Roanoke, Virginia. Offering guided trips for mountain biking, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking, equipment rentals and an extensive area shuttle service for a variety of do it yourself outdoor adventures. Roanoke Mountain Adventures works to promote the region’s great outdoor recreation opportunities for visitors and residents. Learn more at www.roanokemountainadventures.com
The Train Lover's Package
The Train Lover Package is a unique opportunity for visitors to experience how Roanoke became the city it is today! Those who seek the rich history of America's railroad heritage will delight in The Hotel Roanoke Train Lover Package
- Accommodations overlooking the railroad
- Breakfast for two in The Regency Room
- Tickets to the O. Winston Link Museum and the Virginia Museum of Transportation
- Lodging just steps from Roanoke's David Goode Walkway - Rail Walk, O. Winston Link Museum and the Virginia Museum of Transportation
AAA Save 15%
Because now you can discover Virginia's Blue Ridge with a savings of 15% for AAA/CAA members.* Catch a flight to explore Virginia's Blue Ridge or take a weekend road trip you won't forget.
If you're not already a Hilton HHonors™ member, dont forget to join before your stay.
- 15% savings off the Best Available Rate
Roanoke Food Tour Package
Discover the bustling downtown and the tastes, sights, and aromas of the culinary scene as you stroll and eat your way through the Star City with Tour Roanoke! The blend of food, culture and history is the perfect recipe for a delicious and fascinating Virginia Blue Ridge experience! Guests will have a fascinating journey on this 3 hour walking and culinary tour. Glimpse behind-the-scenes at area restaurants, discover the story behind the food and make new friends while sampling tasty one-of-a kind treats.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the historic Hotel Roanoke Conference Center
- A tour through Roanoke's vibrant food scene and the exploding historic downtown.
- Uncover hidden gems, iconic landmarks, back alleys and Roanokes colorful history.
- Receive the Downtown restaurant guide – with exclusive Coupons after the tour from Tour Roanoke!
Please contact Tour Roanoke at (540) 309-1781. If you wish to cancel, please do so 1 day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.