The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center's Commitment to Online Accessibility:
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities. To ensure this, The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, has committed to maintaining compliance with the success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We engage in efforts necessary to meet online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have difficulty using our website because of a disability, 24/7 support is available from our list of U.S. and Global Support Numbers or call the hotel directly at 540.985.5900
For the purposes of this policy, The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center will use the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) as “the Standards.” We use software tools to regularly test and evaluate the accessibility of our website and to make improvements by partnering with National Compliance Group.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, National Compliance Group will continue to test The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center on an ongoing basis for accessibility and report accessibility issues for this website. Any features found to be inaccessible will be addressed in a timely manner.
Third Party Sites
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party PDFs, applications and websites such as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to spread news and information about The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center. These PDFs, applications and sites, which are not controlled by The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
Please reach out for any assistance needed by calling 540-985-5900.
Third-Party Links Disclaimer
Links to third-party websites are not maintained or controlled by The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center. The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center is not liable for accessibility of content or the availability on external linked sites. You should direct any accessibility concerns regarding any Third-Party Sites to the administrator of the applicable Third-Party Site.
If you encounter any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please submit your feedback. The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center accepts calls from relay services. You may also request any modifications to our policies, practices and procedures. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 540.985.5900
The Following Accessible Features Are Available at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Audible alerts in elevators
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Roll-in Shower
- Service animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access