Our Commitment to Protecting Your Safety, Health and Wellbeing
The health and safety of our guests, visitors and employees are of paramount importance to us, and The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center continues to closely monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have implemented precautionary and preventive protocols to ensure our guests and staff are safe staying overnight, dining, and visiting in our facilities.
Please note, per Governor Northam's Executive Order The following measures are in place:
Reduction in public and private gatherings: All public and private in-person gatherings must be limited to 10 individuals. Beginning March 1, 2021 outdoor gatherings are limited to 25.
Expansion of mask mandate: All Virginians aged five and over are required to wear face coverings in indoor public spaces. This expands the current mask mandate, which has been in place in Virginia since May 29 and requires all individuals aged 10 and over to wear face coverings in indoor public settings.
On-site alcohol curfew: Beginning March 1, 2021 the on-site sale, consumption, and possession of alcohol is prohibited after 12:00 a.m. in any restaurant, dining establishment, food court, brewery, microbrewery, distillery, winery, or tasting room. All restaurants, dining establishments, food courts, breweries, microbreweries, distilleries, wineries, and tasting rooms must close by midnight. Virginia law does not distinguish between restaurants and bars, however, under current restrictions, individuals that choose to consume alcohol prior to 12:00 a.m. must be served as in a restaurant and remain seated at tables six feet apart.
We are closely monitoring the situation and communicating with the numerous organizations including Hilton, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Virginia Department of Health and local health officials. Moreover, we are monitoring the recommendations issued by the federal and state governments.
We look forward to serving you soon!
Hilton CleanStay - A Cleaner Stay from Check-In to Check-Out
We know that you are as excited as we are to welcome back travel, even if it looks a little different these days. We also understand that our guests’ expectations for cleaning and disinfection have changed. That’s why Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program.
Using the same quality brands you trust in your home, Hilton CleanStay builds on our already rigorous cleaning standards to provide complete peace of mind when you stay with any of Hilton’s 18 brands.
Our promise to you is to deliver the same level of reliable and friendly service you’d expect from Hilton, but with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe.
Reimagining Our Hospitality & Infrastructure
- A relentless focus on sanitation. Standard operating procedures and personal protective equipment are a significant part of our daily operations
- Although contradictory to the nature of hospitality and personalized guest interaction, increased forms of contactless service will become prevalent. Our ability to master such a challenge will be a true measure of our service excellence
- Food security has always been a major focus and with the supply chain having been disrupted not only by demand but also by direct virus impact on production itself, we are consistently working with our distribution partners to maintain our supply and quality
- Our training programs have been redeveloped to include many new service techniques including new social distancing and sanitary procedures, as well as everyday service standards
- Our team members will wear personal protective equipment where necessary and follow CDC sanitation guidelines
- Where it applies, state and/or local directives should supersede all other guidance and operational direction
- Our Food & Beverage menus and service execution in a safe and desirable manner has received our most attention and we will continue to adapt and improve our Four Diamond level of excellence to meet the demands of you our guest. Please be assured you are in good hands!
We continue to implement precautionary and preventive protocols to ensure our guests and staff are safe staying overnight, dining, and visiting in our facilities.
STEAM COFFEE + EATERY
As an authorized purveyor of Starbucks®, STEAM Coffee + Eatery celebrates the treasured rail heritage of the region throughout the design and themes of the new space
Daily Service 6 am – 4 pm
THE REGENCY ROOM
Private Group Dinner Reservations of 12 or more utilizing the entire restaurant is available with proper advanced notice for lunch or dinner. Please call 540.853.8280 of more information.
Monday- Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | Saturday & Sunday (Buffet Available) 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
1882 LOBBY BAR
Sunday - Thursday: Bar Food Daily Service 4 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Bar Open 4 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Friday & Saturday: Bar Food Service 12 p.m. - 11 p.m. Bar Open 12 p.m. - 12 a.m.
THE PINE ROOM
Sunday - Thursday: 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
Post COVID-19 at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, we are dedicated to achieving the highest levels of sanitation in all meeting spaces while respecting physical distancing guidelines, as set by the CDC and state/local health guidelines.
Our goal is to provide top level service to enhance your meeting experience, at The Hotel Roanoke our clients always come first.
Please note, per Governor Northam's Executive Order The following measures will take effect at midnight on Sunday, November 15:
Reduction in public and private gatherings: All public and private in-person gatherings must be limited to 25 individuals, down from the current cap of 250 people. This includes outdoor and indoor settings.
Hilton EventReady - A Higher Standard for Meetings and Events
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay delivers event experiences that provide peace of mind from start to finish.
Designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe & socially responsible, Hilton EventReady with CleanStay provides curated solutions for every step of your event planning process, from redesigned event spaces and innovative technology resources to inspiring food & beverage with thoughtful presentations.
Hilton CleanStay Standards
• Elevated procedures for cleanliness and sanitation.
• Completed EventReady Room Checklist provided to planners.
• Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal is applied once the room is properly cleaned, set and EventReady.
Click here to learn more about Hilton CleanStay.
• Partnerships grounded in transparency and shared objectives.
• Flexible pricing, space options and contract terms.
• A proprietary Hilton EventReady Playbook for expert guidance and curated resources.
Safe & Socially Responsible
• Creative and customized event sets that respect physical distancing guidelines.
• Inspiring food and beverage menus: thoughtfully served, timely and versatile.
• Environmental impact solutions and community service outreach and experiences.
Per the Governor’s Executive Order guidelines:
Open Daily: pAM – 7PM
· No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days is permitted to enter.
· You must practice social distancing. 10 feet of spacing between persons at all times when exercising. Do not move equipment from its location.
· You must wipe and disinfect all equipment before and after each use.
· Maximum capacity is 6 persons at any time. Be respectful if others are waiting
· Please use fresh hand towels and place in used bin before leaving
· All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Virginia's Blue Ridge Stay Safe Pledge
We believe safety should be part of the experience for visitors, businesses, and local residents in Virginia's Blue Ridge. As we continue to work together to get through the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage you to join our Virginia's Blue Ridge Stay Safe Pledge as a commitment to keep each other safe and healthy.
The pledge follows recommended guidelines from the CDC and public health officials, and helps us create an environment of safety while we enjoy the businesses and experiences that make Virginia's Blue Ridge a special place.