Our Commitment to Protecting Your Safety, Health and WellbeingThe health and safety of our guests, visitors and employees are of paramount importance to us, and The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center continues to closely monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have implemented precautionary and preventive protocols to ensure our guests and staff are safe staying overnight, dining, and visiting in our facilities.
We are closely monitoring the situation and communicating with the numerous organizations including Hilton, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Virginia Department of Health and local health officials. Moreover, we are monitoring the recommendations issued by the federal and state governments.
We look forward to serving you soon!
Reimagining Our Hospitality & Infrastructure
- A relentless focus on sanitation. Standard operating procedures and personal protective equipment are a significant part of our daily operations
- Although contradictory to the nature of hospitality and personalized guest interaction, increased forms of contactless service will become prevalent. Our ability to master such a challenge will be a true measure of our service excellence
- Food security has always been a major focus and with the supply chain having been disrupted not only by demand but also by direct virus impact on production itself, we are consistently working with our distribution partners to maintain our supply and quality
- Our training programs have been redeveloped to include many new service techniques including new social distancing and sanitary procedures, as well as everyday service standards
- Our team members will wear personal protective equipment where necessary and follow CDC sanitation guidelines
- Where it applies, state and/or local directives should supersede all other guidance and operational direction
- Our Food & Beverage menus and service execution in a safe and desirable manner has received our most attention and we will continue to adapt and improve our Four Diamond level of excellence to meet the demands of you our guest. Please be assured you are in good hands!
We continue to implement precautionary and preventive protocols to ensure our guests and staff are safe staying overnight, dining, and visiting in our facilities.
STEAM COFFEE + EATERY
As an authorized purveyor of Starbucks®, STEAM Coffee + Eatery celebrates the treasured rail heritage of the region throughout the design and themes of the new space
Daily Service 6 am – 3 pm
Serving full breakfast and dinner service to rooms
Breakfast service 6:30 am – 11 am
Dinner Service 3 pm – 11 pm
REGENCY ROOM RESTAURANT
The historic downtown restaurant is among only a few properties in Virginia to earn the AAA Four Diamond Rating, achieved by restaurants.
Breakfast service 6:30 am - 10:30 am
Lunch service 11:30 am – 2 pm (Overlook Lounge menu served)
Bar lounge & dinner service 4 pm – 11 pm daily
Serviced by In-Room Dining & Regency Room – Ext 8360
Food & beverage service 12 pm – 5 pm (Overlook Lounge menu served)
THE PINE ROOM PUB
With re-opening slated for September 2020, our Pine Room Pub is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation including our Palm Court Lobby area and exterior space.
Highlights of the project include: a new 40-seat lobby bar and seating area; an open kitchen experience in the restaurant; an outdoor patio seating area; adding more than 55 seats to the restaurant; a return of the night sky mural previously seen in the pre-1939 hotel; daily lunch and dinner service upon reopening; and an additional restroom and event function space.
During the renovation, The Regency Overlook, located next to The Regency Room will serve as the hotel’s temporary bar and lounge, offering food and beverage options while specializing in craft cocktails, local craft beer selections and fine spirits in a picturesque and vibrant atmosphere.
MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
Post COVID-19 at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, we are dedicated to achieving the highest levels of sanitation in all meeting spaces while respecting physical distancing guidelines, as set by the CDC and state/local health guidelines.
Our goal is to provide top level service to enhance your meeting experience, at The Hotel Roanoke our clients always come first.
Download The COVID19 Operating Guide
Swimming Pool & Deck
Monday through Thursday: 11AM – 7PM
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 9AM - 9PM
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days is permitted to enter.
All guests must practice social distancing. Seating must be 10 feet of spacing between persons who are not members of the same household.
Maximum capacity for the swimming pool is 6 persons maximum. No more than 40 guests total are allowed on the Pool deck.
You must sit on a fresh pool towel when seating. All chairs should be cleaned and disinfected between use. Footwear (sandals, flip flops, etc) are recommended around the pool deck and in the hotel.
The Hot tub is closed.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please be respectful of others and have fun!
Per the Governor’s Executive Order (Phase 3) guidelines:
Open Daily: 11AM – 7PM
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 9AM - 9PM
· No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days is permitted to enter.
· You must practice social distancing. 10 feet of spacing between persons at all times when exercising. Do not move equipment from its location.
· You must wipe and disinfect all equipment before and after each use.
· Maximum capacity is 6 persons at any time. Be respectful if others are waiting
· Please use fresh hand towels and place in used bin before leaving
· All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.