Back to Business Meeting Package
Celebrate recovery and bring your team back together at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center! From the moment you arrive to the moment you depart everything will be preplanned for you.
Meet with Added Perks!
Contact us today to learn how we have reimagined the hospitality and infrastructure with creative meeting sets to help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, culinary presentations maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits, all while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
The Back to Business Meeting Package includes all you need to greet, meet and eat at The Grand Old Lady:
- Premier conference space for four hours
- An enhanced technology package
- Continuous break service
- A gourmet dinner served al fresco prepared by Executive Chef Stephen DeMarco (weather permitting).
- Reserve a minimum of 10 rooms and receive breakfast the following morning.
Get Started Today! For more information, contact a meeting planner at 540.853.8203 or by emailing us here.
Based on availability. No other discounts or promotions apply. Reserve a minimum of 10 rooms and receive breakfast the following morning.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification systems, infusers and aromatherapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
Food & Beverage
At The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, we carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our curated menu offerings differentiate our culinary experiences from the competition by activating the best ingredients that our region has to offer.
- Our industry leading culinarians and beverage experts will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to maximize healthy choices and leave a lasting impression.
- Our priority and efforts on wellness include an intensified awareness on product sourcing, preparation and intentional flow planning to promote social distancing.
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed new mindfulness programming and activities to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement.
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session.
Team Building & Wellbeing Activities
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences we have to offer have been re-engineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee:
- Get out and move to be well!
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together.
- How to navigate health & wellness information overload.
- The art of wellness.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results.
Hilton EventReady - A Higher Standard for Meetings and Events
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay delivers event experiences that provide peace of mind from start to finish.
Designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe & socially responsible, Hilton EventReady with CleanStay provides curated solutions for every step of your event planning process, from redesigned event spaces and innovative technology resources to inspiring food & beverage with thoughtful presentations.
Hilton CleanStay Standards
• Elevated procedures for cleanliness and sanitation.
• Completed EventReady Room Checklist provided to planners.
• Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal is applied once the room is properly cleaned, set and EventReady.
Click here to learn more about Hilton CleanStay.
• Partnerships grounded in transparency and shared objectives.
• Flexible pricing, space options and contract terms.
• A proprietary Hilton EventReady Playbook (Coming August 2020) for expert guidance and curated resources.
Safe & Socially Responsible
• Creative and customized event sets that respect physical distancing guidelines.
• Inspiring food and beverage menus: thoughtfully served, timely and versatile.
• Environmental impact solutions and community service outreach and experiences.