THE HOTEL ROANOKE MEETING INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future, but companies will need to manage their risk in terms of possible attrition and even cancellation. The team at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center understands this, and we aim to deliver a clear value and return on investment for every meeting RFP that comes through our door. Contact us today to discuss how we have reimagined the hospitality and infrastructure with creative meeting sets to help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
Meet with Perks!
Book your meeting at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center by August 1, 2020 to be held by January 31, 2021 and receive your choice of two of the following options:
- 20% F&B Discount/Credit
- Free WiFi in Your Meeting Room
- 2 Complimentary Room Upgrades (based on availability)
- 2 Welcome Amenities
- Double Hilton Honor Points
Zero Risk Clause
We understand that companies and planners are unsure of meeting attendance and participation, and will need to manage their risk in terms of attrition and cancellation. That's why we've developed a "Zero Risk Clause" for all of our new contracts:
New Meetings Scheduled between August 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival by March 31, 2021 and no attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days in advance of arrival.
- This special provision applies to contracted room and food & beverage revenue.
New Meetings Scheduled between April 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival between April 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and receive a 100% one-time re-booking credit.
- Notice of cancellation must be given a minimum of 90 days in advance of arrival and the re-booked group must be of equal or greater contracted revenue, and be held by December 31, 2021.
*Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to availability at the resort's discretion, and the resort reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
Hilton EventReady - A Higher Standard for Meetings and Events
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay delivers event experiences that provide peace of mind from start to finish.
Designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe & socially responsible, Hilton EventReady with CleanStay provides curated solutions for every step of your event planning process, from redesigned event spaces and innovative technology resources to inspiring food & beverage with thoughtful presentations.
Hilton CleanStay Standards
• Elevated procedures for cleanliness and sanitation.
• Completed EventReady Room Checklist provided to planners.
• Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal is applied once the room is properly cleaned, set and EventReady.
Click here to learn more about Hilton CleanStay.
• Partnerships grounded in transparency and shared objectives.
• Flexible pricing, space options and contract terms.
• A proprietary Hilton EventReady Playbook (Coming August 2020) for expert guidance and curated resources.
Safe & Socially Responsible
• Creative and customized event sets that respect physical distancing guidelines.
• Inspiring food and beverage menus: thoughtfully served, timely and versatile.
• Environmental impact solutions and community service outreach and experiences.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification systems, infusers and aromatherapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
Food & Beverage
At The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, we carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our curated menu offerings differentiate our culinary experiences from the competition by activating the best ingredients that our region has to offer.
- Our industry leading culinarians and beverage experts will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to maximize healthy choices and leave a lasting impression.
- Our priority and efforts on wellness include an intensified awareness on product sourcing, preparation and intentional flow planning to promote social distancing.
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed new mindfulness programming and activities to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement.
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session.
Team Building & Wellbeing Activities
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences we have to offer have been re-engineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee:
- Get out and move to be well!
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together.
- How to navigate health & wellness information overload.
- The art of wellness.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results.