The Definitive Blue Ridge Conference Center
The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center Honored With ConventionSouth’s 2017 Annual Readers’ Choice
Located in the heart of downtown Roanoke and Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains, this beautifully restored Tudor-style hotel offers 63,000 sq. ft. of versatile event space. Welcome attendees to symposiums and meetings of all size in the hotel’s dedicated conference center, featuring a 14,400 sq. ft. grand ballroom and flexible meeting spaces. Host an intimate board meeting for seven or a lavish wedding reception for 700.
Coordinate board meetings, high-profile galas, industry conventions or sophisticated southern weddings at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center.
Enjoy a delightful twist on soulful southern classics at a black tie welcome dinner, or venture over to the Pine Room Pub to grab a cold drink after a day of negotiations or networking. Planners can organize social activities for attendees on the hotel’s premises or in downtown Roanoke.
Meetings & Events Highlights
- 63,000 sq. ft. high-tech conference space, including 34 dedicated meeting spaces
- Virginia Green property since 2005
- 14,400 sq. ft. Roanoke Ballroom
- Member of International Association of Conference Centers (IACC)
- Best Wedding Hotel 2012 – Roanoker & City Magazine
Browse through our Meetings Section and find an option and room that's just right for you.
To speak directly to a conference planner, call us at 540-985-5900 or contact us.
THE IACC MEETING EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED
As a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), the approved conference center means your meeting's experience will have high quality and high value. It signifies our dedication to a level of meeting service beyond that of many other hotels. The Hilton Worldwide facilities are unique, our service is impeccable and our professional staff will make your meeting everything that it can and should be.
Technology and Support
At our conference center, the information superhighway is always at your fingertips, as are the latest advances in multimedia and video teleconferencing. Our in-house Technology Consultant will meet with you to help design and plan for your every need. Supporting the facility's capabilities is a technical staff available seven days a week.
Technical and AV features include:
- Technicians Our talented and knowledgeable technician staff is here to make sure your presentation goes as flawlessly as possible.
- Data & Computers Your presentation is the most important thing. It's the reason to be here, and it's our job to make sure it can be seen.
- Video Utilizing Broadcast quality digital video equipment, we can bring an added level of professionalism to your meeting and meet a variety of needs.
- Communication The needs for your conference won't always be contained within the walls of our conference center and we're happy to help you reach the outside world. We have a variety of full duplex conference phones to fit your meeting with the phone that will meet your needs. Don't let the size of your group limit you. For larger meetings we can interface the conference phone with our PA system, using microphones to communicate with those on the other side and listening to the call on our house or customized sound setup.
- Internet Connectivity/Networking A network of Fiber Optic and Ethernet makes up the backbone of the Conference Center's network, connecting each of our 35 meeting rooms to our T1 connection, or allowing us to connect them for an internal network.
- High End Audio & Lighting From stand up comedians to the Miss America Homecoming Celebration to public committee meetings, we haven't found an event we can't handle. Whether bumping your meeting up a notch, running lights and sound for your hired entertainment, or helping you with your version of the Oscars, our customized lighting and sound setups will be sure to please.
- Quality Specialized Rooms One of the benefits of our Conference Center is that it offers the flexibility to arrange any sort of equipment setup almost anywhere.
- Off-Site Functions Our technology isn't limited only to the Conference Center building. If you're having part of your function away from the Conference Center let us know of any technology needs you may have there as well.
Group Experiences/Team Building
What better way to motivate, enhance team dynamics and reinforce relationships than with an experience in Virginia’s Blue Ridge. The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center is centrally located to unique activities such as hiking, biking and kayaking with Roanoke Adventures or explore Roanoke’s cultural side at the Taubman Museum of Art and stroll through the 188-years-old farmers market
Whether you’re organizing a team event, a conference, an away day, a fun day or team meeting – if you’re bringing people together and want to include a team building or motivational element – we can help!
Your dedicated planner will can help tailor a Virginia Blue Ridge adventure to meet your requirements.
The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center is committed to supporting sustainable practices, including environmentally friendly Virginia green meetings, conferences and events in our facility. Hosting Virginia Green events are not only good for the Earth, but they're great for business.
As a Virginia Green Lodging property since 2005, we are aggressively working to limit our impact on the environment as much as possible. Our team will work diligently to guarantee your meeting is as environmentally conscious as possible and we will work with you to ensure all your needs are met and satisfied.