Packages & Offers
Blue Ridge Adventures
The perfect Virginia Blue Ridge adventure awaits! Explore the region and treat yourself to a stay at The Grand Old Lady!
Road Trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains
Simply arrive, relax and enjoy breakfast for two with the Road Trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains package.
The largest metropolitan area along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Roanoke is the perfect mountain-metro mix offering something for everyone. From outdoor exploration and downtown diversions to dining gems and upscale stays, there are numerous lures in Virginia's Blue Ridge! From the flowing scenic rivers and mountains full of blooms Summer is the quintessential time to plan your historic Road Trip getaway to The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center!
Simply arrive, relax and enjoy breakfast for two with the Road Trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains package. Leave the parking to our expert staff and make the most of your Virginia's Blue Ridge stay at The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center.
- Valet parking for the duration of your stay
- Overnight accommodations at the historic Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center
- Breakfast for Two each morning of stay
Based on availability.
Stay at the historic Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, Curio Collection by Hilton, and see why the hotel and its Regency Room restaurant have been awarded the esteemed AAA Four-Diamond designation. Following an exciting day on links, enjoy a relaxing spa treatment from the Salt Foot Sanctuary and then experience the great food and culture of downtown Roanoke. The package includes:
- Discounted Overnight Accommodations at the historic Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center
- Breakfast for Two in The Historic Regency Room
- Green Fees per person
- Golf Cart Rental
- Tee Times Arranged Based on Availability
Based on availability. Vouchers will be given for round of golf. Rate includes golf cart and access to the driving range and practice green.
Looking for a unique way to experience all the beauty the Roanoke Valley has to offer? Take to the skies with the Planes, Trains and Automobiles package in partnership with Star Flight Training at the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport! The package takes you to new heights with a scenic tour of your choosing plus luxurious accommodations!
The scenic one hour tour include option to one of the following (flight arrangements must be arranged separately): a loop over the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail; a cruise up to Blacksburg to get an overview of the campus, Lane Stadium, and the beautiful mountain scenery; or a chance to fly and see the 500 miles of coastline around beautiful Smith Mountain Lake!
You'll soar in Star Flight Training's four-seat Diamond DA40s for all air flights.
The Planes Trains and Automobiles Package includes
- Overnight accommodations overlooking the rail lines and Amtrak Passenger Station
- One hour flight tour (for two passengers) of your choosing (Mountain/Appalachian, Hokie Route, or Smith Mountain Lake Loop)
- Full breakfast buffet for two in The Regency Room
- Shuttle Transportation to and from Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Self Parking
Based on availability. 20% off the package through August 31, 2019!
Arrangements for your tour must be made directly with Star Flight Training. Please call Star Flight Training directly at 540.855.8186 to book tour dates and times. When arranging your flight, please mention the Planes, Trains and Automobile package. You will be given a Tour Flight pass upon arrival to the hotel.
Ready to fly? Arrange your tour with Star Flight Training Today!
Roanoke Food Tour Package
Are you ready for an amazing culinary & history adventure in Virginia's Blue Ridge?
Discover the bustling downtown and the tastes, sights, and aromas of the culinary scene as you stroll and eat your way through the Star City with Tour Roanoke! The blend of food, culture and history is the perfect recipe for a delicious and fascinating Virginia Blue Ridge experience! Guests will have a fascinating journey on this 3 hour walking and culinary tour. Glimpse behind-the-scenes at area restaurants, discover the story behind the food and make new friends while sampling tasty one-of-a kind treats.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the historic Hotel Roanoke Conference Center
- A tour through Roanoke's vibrant food scene and the exploding historic downtown.
- Uncover hidden gems, iconic landmarks, back alleys and Roanokes colorful history.
- Receive the Downtown restaurant guide – with exclusive Coupons after the tour from Tour Roanoke!
Please contact Tour Roanoke at (540) 309-1781. If you wish to cancel, please do so 1 day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.